Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Credit Card issues

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Credit Card issues Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Credit Card issues - 6/16/2011 7:29:52 PM   
Shagsbeard

You might not be aware of this, since it's not really your problem. My bank puts a hold on my credit card each time (twice now) that I've purchaced credits from you. The way it's being charged sets off their fraud alert. It probably has something to do with foreign exchange or something. Each time, a call to my bank has corrected the hold without any worry. Just a heads up though.
Post #: 1
RE: Credit Card issues - 6/16/2011 10:17:03 PM   
dave

Thanks for notifying us. We've heard this from a few other members before. We'll forward to our credit card clearing company in case something can be done.

Dave

(in reply to Shagsbeard)
Post #: 2
RE: Credit Card issues - 6/19/2011 9:58:39 PM   
bee1122

This also happened to me.  Unfortunately, even though I cancelled my debit card immediately, someone managed to post charges against my account AND created a fake check and cashed it for $200 within 2 days of buying credits here.  I don't understand the leap from obtaining my debit card number to having my bank routing and account number, but it happened.

For the record, this didn't happen the first time I bought credits, which was shortly after you rolled out the option to buy puzzles.

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Credit Card issues Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts