Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

free puzzles site

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> free puzzles site Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
free puzzles site - 10/5/2007 4:45:37 AM   
Faqt

I found a site that has lots and lots of free puzzles...including hitori, slitherlink, symbol sudoku,alphanumeric sudoku...and more.

The site seems to have some issues if you enter from the main page it won't let you in to download the puzzle book, even though registration isn't supposed to be required to download the books.

This link should get you to October's book.
http://www.punzhu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297

Looks like they'll have a whole lot of puzzles if their site starts working properly.
Post #: 1
RE: free puzzles site - 10/5/2007 10:55:53 AM   
lekahe

I think you did just not find the link

Under the large box, above the blue banner you can see
"Punzhu Puzzles. The free puzzle magazine site. > Free Puzzle Magazine Downloads > "Crossword Variety Puzzle Pack" magazines & Special Editions"
choose the last link and now you can see the download links under the banner.
The problem here is that you can get 60-70 pages of puzzles which are mostly word puzzles. I downloaded two packs and the other one has less than 10 Kakuros and the other Sudokus mostly without numbers. One type has all kinds of arrows replacing the numbers and it is 30x30!

Leena

(in reply to Faqt)
Post #: 2
RE: free puzzles site - 10/9/2007 3:43:38 AM   
scrawny678

The Punzhu Puzzles site uses a forum board for listing its puzzles so if you want sudoku puzzles you would look for the sudoku sub-forum heading.

In the case of sudoku it is included with alphasudoku and symbol sudoku main headings so you have to click on that heading first which then opens up more sub-forums listing separate forums for each puzzle type. Yeah, a lot of clicking.

Otherwise the different puzzle types offered, hitori, word search in English or other languages, kakuro, etc., each have their own forum section so it is relatively simple.

The main forum page, which displays everything, is here.http://www.punzhu.com/forums/index.php

(in reply to Faqt)
Post #: 3
RE: free puzzles site - 10/10/2007 12:14:41 AM   
rcubero

I am not sure if it is new but it has a lot of puzzles and it is free.
Hanjie.fr
Since they use the name of the authors I hope there is no problem to mention the web here.
Rosa

(in reply to Faqt)
Post #: 4
RE: free puzzles site - 10/10/2007 1:25:50 AM   
lekahe

A note about the links: Links to other puzzle sharing sites are allowed.
The only problem are collections gatherer from these websites to collections. It does not matter in what form they are, screenshots or convertions to Picpuz.

Leena

(in reply to Faqt)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> free puzzles site Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll