Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

RE: Dave Green's puzzles

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> RE: Dave Green's puzzles Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Dave Green's puzzles - 1/22/2014 10:19:15 PM   
Jpampuro

Our local paper recently quit printing your concept is sudoku game. The paper is the Monterey Herald in Monterey, CA. I have logged into your site. I haven't viewed this on my laptop yet but I did install the app on my iPad. Is there a way to print the game from my iPad? I didn't see a way to do that.

(in reply to sudokuculale)
Post #: 21
RE: Dave Green's puzzles - 1/23/2014 10:15:24 PM   
dave

You can print the puzzles from our website, but it's not possible to print puzzles from the iPhone/iPad apps.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to Jpampuro)
Post #: 22
RE: Dave Green's puzzles - 6/3/2014 9:48:16 PM   
oldestgeek

Saw the new format today. Can't enter numbers! GRRRRR Have to click on a numbers matrix. Why? Too much trouble to manage the keyboard? It distracts and detracts from doing the puzzle.

Macbook (early 2006) - Lion - Safari 6.1.4 (7537.76.4)

(in reply to sudokuculale)
Post #: 23
RE: Dave Green's puzzles - 6/4/2014 12:51:37 PM   
dave

King Features Syndicate, our newspaper syndication in the US, recently decided to provide a new online game play for Classic Sudoku. The main reason is compatibility with tablets and other touch-screen devices. We will forward all comments to King Features, but I'm afraid the only way to play Classic Sudoku in the previous style is on our Play Online section: http://www.conceptispuzzles.com/index.aspx?uri=myconceptis/channel/sud

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to oldestgeek)
Post #: 24
RE: Dave Green's puzzles - 6/4/2014 5:13:10 PM   
oldestgeek

Well I can understand why you need to chase the young people with iPads demographic and ignore the old folks.

I'm getting used to it andI guess my best approach to your "life is tough" response is to fade away to one of the many other sudoku sites that are able to figure out how to accept arcana like key strokes. Green seems unable to handle the first key stroke anyway.

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 25
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> RE: Dave Green's puzzles Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts