Large puzzles won't save to server (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support

franlaux -> Large puzzles won't save to server (10/25/2013 5:19:01 AM)

I selected the "hard" link-a-pix puzzle (2.120x80), completed about 1/4 of the puzzle and from that point on I kept getting a failure when attempting to save. I did a few tests and found that, apparently, Conceptis can not save the larger sized puzzles. Is there an option or a fix for that?

dave -> RE: Large puzzles won't save to server (10/26/2013 10:04:42 AM)

We have had hundreds of puzzles of this size (and larger) played, saved and solved by thousands of users in the last 6 years. They all work fine. How did you reach the conclusion the problem is on our side and we cannot save puzzles of this size?

Anyway, what you describe sounds like a temporary communications problem. I wouldn't be surprised if it's now working OK on your side. However, if you still have problems please send email to and we'll see what further steps can be taken to find the source of this problem.

BTW, if this problem persists you might want to try using a different browser.

Thanks, Dave

franlaux -> RE: Large puzzles won't save to server (10/28/2013 7:53:57 PM)

I neglected to include my OS and browser. I'm on W7 and using Firefox, which IS the problem. I was able to complete the puzzle in IE. In answer to your question, I knew it didn't save because I got an error message saying if couldn't save.

Thanks for your response. Sorry for the false alarm.

AngeLoffer -> RE: Large puzzles won't save to server (11/27/2013 7:48:25 AM)

Several Nonogram (choose your favorite name) puzzle apps, all of which lack something.

Every women likes surprises so getting her Pleasing Hearts Women Teddy gift delivered at a time when she is home is crucially important.

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode