unable to see individual puzzles online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support

shuger -> unable to see individual puzzles online (12/17/2012 2:26:29 AM)

Hi,

I have been playing puzzles online for years but as of yesterday I can only see them on the main (index) pages. As far as I know I did not make any changes to my account or my computer, but now when I click on a specific puzzle, a new window opens but the puzzle never appears. I do not get any error message. I uninstalled and re-installed Flash Player, cleared my cache, turned off pop-up blocker, everything I can think of short of sacrificing a goat: all to no avail. I am using a PC (ASUS), Windows 7. Is anyone else having similar problems? Does anyone have any clues?

dave -> RE: unable to see individual puzzles online (12/17/2012 3:28:09 PM)

Hi shuger

Please also check your Flash add-on isn't disabled.

Thanks, Dave

igor -> RE: unable to see individual puzzles online (12/17/2012 5:38:26 PM)

I'd suggest trying the following:
1. Temporarily disable antivirus software and see whether the problem disappears.
2. Open a puzzle in a different browser (like Firefox/Chrome/Safari) and see whether the problem is browser specific.

Igor

shuger -> RE: unable to see individual puzzles online (12/18/2012 2:31:24 PM)

Thank you for your suggestions. It does seem to be a problem with Internet Explorer, as everything works fine in Google Chrome. I can't figure out what the issue is--flash is all enabled, and I tried turning off the antivirus--but at least the situation has been reduced from crisis to enigma.

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode