Hashi doesn't load puzzles on iPad after a few good games. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support

Pjo007 -> Hashi doesn't load puzzles on iPad after a few good games. (12/12/2012 4:52:48 PM)

I am playing Hashi on the new ipad HD. I have a recurring scenario. After a few games (this time I got to 10, the most so far), when a new puzzle loads it is blank. I can restart the hypothetical puzzle after a warning about losing the hypothetical data. And it checks the answers as correct so far. I've deleted and reinstalled the app 3 times so far. I don't work straight through, but do one of each level of the medium packet, then back through a second of each, etc. I do a couple of the harder 'easy' packet. The sudoku app works great so far. I'd love to do the hashi and try some of your other games. Thank you.

Tricia

igor -> RE: Hashi doesn't load puzzles on iPad after a few good games. (12/13/2012 2:06:42 AM)

Hi Tricia,

Yesterday we released a new version of Hashi. In this version we addressed some stability issues which were possibly causing the problem you are reporting.
Please update Hashi to version 1.1 from App Store and let us know if you still see this problem.

Best regards,
Igor

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode